Thursday 23 February 2012

Editing my individual opening thriller sequence

 I imported my footage from the files after uploading all my shots from the camera, after editing all my shots so they are in sequence i now wanted to develop my editing skills further by cutting certain parts of footage out
I found a shot what was either too long or i did not need and used the cutting tool to divide a line between where i wanted to cut.
 here is the screen capture after i had cut my footage
 when i was happy with all my footage and the order once it was edited i decided to manipulate the colours in my film and lighting. The reason for adjusting the colours can create more mood in your shots, by changing the colour slightly green or blue it can make my film look more professional. Some shots were too bright also so i could turn the brightness down or add more dark colour.
Another editing technique i used from final cut was the image wire frame. My shot looked like it was on an angel and not straight. With this tool i could rotate my shot by moving it to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment