Thursday 6 October 2011

Preliminary Task ( Script & Stage Directions& Camera Shots)

 (non linear)
Dark room with one light directing on the table where suspect is sitting ( Kieran). Interrogator( Mag) walks in room- match on action and mid shot of Mag as she sits down opposite kieran.
Over the shoulder shot.
Magg: I'm not going to mess about let's get straight to the point did you kill her
Kieran: Well maybe i wana mess about
Magg: did you mess her about?
Shot reserve shot
Kieran: Well lets face it shes in a mess now
Magg: Your sick!
Kieran: I loved her so much ( hands are rubbing face , sense of unaccountability)
Magg: Then why did you do it
Close up
Kieran: He made me
over the shoulder
Magg: Who's he? James who is he? ( asks anxiously)
Kieran: Isn't it weird that something so beautiful can perish within seconds before your eyes
Magg: STOP FUCKING WITH ME( leaps up and hits the table with frustration), YOU DID IT DIDN'T YOU, YOU KILLED YOUR WIFE. What about your kids?
Two man shot
Kieran: i have no kids 
Magg: What are you talking about, your son Jack and what about your daughter Jessica
Kieran: (Pauses) I dont remember
Magg: Just let me help you
Kieran: I don't need anyone but me and him...now leave us alone( Suspicious)
Over the shoulder shot
Magg: There's no one here ( begins to feel scared)
extreme close up on kieran's eyes
Kieran: I know I Know, she wont leave ( speaking to himself)
Magg: Your scaring me James!
Kieran: JUST LEAVE PLEASE GO! ( Shouts with desperation)
Policewomen walks out the room in a hurry
Mid shot
Magg: He's not right in the head, I couldn't get anything

No comments:

Post a Comment