Thursday 15 December 2011

Chris Nolan

After researching Alfred Hitchcock I decided to expand my knowledge on directors and producers for thriller films and I chose Christopher Nolan because other than hes a famous director his movies are more modern which i prefer because I am more familiar with his productions.

He doesn't use such complex techniques when he makes films but many of the films he has released have been a big hit because of the action, including the batman trilogy what took his career to another level. He also bases some true events in his films for example in his film Momento he wrote and directed it based on a story involving his brother which shows that he gets inspiration from real life situations which I think is important because it can make the film seem more realistic. He is a director, producer and a writer and many of his films were associated with Warner Bros.




No comments:

Post a Comment