Thursday 15 December 2011

Quentin Tarantino

To finally finish my research on directors I decided to find out more about famous director Quentin Tarantino who is probably my favourite out of the three I researched because I find his movies very exciting. I also like him because he acts in his own films so he is involved on screen as well as off.

Quentin Tarantino is a director, screen writer, producer, cinematographer and actor. He has produced very successful films such as ' Kill Bill', 'Inglorious bastards' and 'Pulp Fiction' which are all thrillers so this is why I took a huge interest because I am a fan of him but i admire his work and it can help me make my own opening to a thriller. His movies are characterized by stylistic influences from kung fu, grindhouse and spaghetti western films. He starred in his own film 'Reservoir Dogs' aswell as producing it and directing.



No comments:

Post a Comment